Srirachashews - 2.5 oz resealable stand up pouch
5.95 49.95 $5.95 - $49.95
To make our Srirachashews, we coat cashews with Vermont Maple Sriracha, maple sugar, and our new dry spice mix. We then slow-roast them to perfection by hand.
Need it faster?! Buy on Amazon!
Ingredients: Cashews, Vermont Maple Sriracha (Fresno Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Vermont Pure Maple Sugar, Garlic, Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, Kosher Salt), Vermont Maple Sriracha Dry Spice Mix (Fresno Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Vermont Pure Maple Sugar, Garlic, Vermont Pure Maple Syrup, Kosher Salt), Vermont Pure Maple Sugar, Kosher Salt, Granulated Garlic
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1oz (28 g) , Servings: 2.5, Amount Per Serving: Calories 160 Fat Cal. 110, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.